Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rindy's Radar: Big Red Kitchen's Pancake Squares



This "sliced bread" is literally the neatest thing since sliced bread! From the moment I saw Robin Sue's post on the Big Red Kitchen I knew my tummy was destined for this treat - and it did not disappoint!!!
My girls were having a few friends spend the night and I knew it would be the perfect opportunity to introduce the Pancake Square to them. I expected they would like it - but I had no idea how much they would LOVE it! The girls told me that this is the only way they want their pancakes now! I'm all for that decision - so thank you big red kitchen for such an easy and yummy breakfast.
Check out the recipe and see if you don't agree!
Pancake Squares


8 comments:

Robin said...

Hey thanks for putting me on your radar! They look yummy, glad you liked these. Love the chef man.

Anonymous said...

OMG AMAZING!!

Rindy R said...

I have made them several times now- and every batch is AMAZING! Hope you loved them too!

Somni said...

Where did you get that cute little chef figurine?! I'm dying to know :)

Rindy R said...

Somni- My dear friend Kim gave me this one when I started to blog, but I have since gone on Ebay and found ones just like it! Type "Chef Chalk board" on ebay and this one will pop up! Good luck and thanks for stopping by!

Koekkener said...

Fabulous, great!!! That's the word that I can say in your article. Its really beautiful, thanks a lot.

Gillian Snyder said...

These were my favorite pancake squares and the recipe seems to be gone. Anyway we can get it typed up?

Rindy R said...

I’m so sorry the recipe is gone!! Big Red Kitchen has taken her Blog down for now!!! These were amazing!!!! So sorry!!