Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Go ahead and splurge - Your worth it!



I know that most of you who are reading this blog have the same reaction I do when I see a William-Sanoma store in the mall. My heart quickens, my pace speeds up and I can not move fast enough to check out the latest kitchen gadgets they have on display. My hubby and I recently took our girls, Logan and Jensen, to Manhattan N.Y. for a long weekend. As we entered the biggest FAO Schwartz store I have ever seen, I had to laugh at my children's expressions. I was not necessarily laughing at them - but realizing my emotions were the same as these little girls when I entered my 'toy' store.
On my latest "field trip" into William-Sanoma I picked up this fun splurge. These are salt pellets (for lack of a better word). They are from Italy and claim to perfectly salt my water. How fun are these?! They were my little indulgence for the day - and you know what? I can't wait to make a pot of pasta now!
What was your last little splurge?

2 comments:

Jersey Girl Cooks said...

Wow, I never knew they made these. Cool!

Anonymous said...

Rindy gave me a jar of these, being the kind generous person who always shares her discoveries:-) They do salt your pasta to perfection! Thanks!